Bordentown Regional School District users are now able reset forgotten passwords and unlock their user accounts if
they should become locked. This requires enrollment in the Password Reset Service.
To enroll your user account please use the following steps:
1. Navigate to http://password.bordentownschools.com:8888 using your web browser.
2. Enter your username, current password, and the verification text – in green – in the spaces provided.
3. You will be prompted to enroll. Use the button labeled ‘Click Here’, to continue.
4. Choose security two questions from the lists provided, create one of your own, and provide your answers.
5. Click the ‘Enroll’ button.
6. Verify that you have been enrolled successfully.
7. You are now set up to use the Self‐Service Password Reset system!